domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2009

Paper L.21 e L.22

Paper Lesson 21
Teacher’s questions:
1. Does your father like all kinds of sports?
2. Do you like to roller-skate?
3. Can people roller-skate in the snow?
4. What do you generally do after dinner?
5. Do you often watch TV after dinner?
6. Do you generally do your homework before your favorite TV program?
7. Are you tired?
8. Do you exercise every day?
9. Which kind of flower do you prefer? Tulips or roses?
10. Do you know how to cook?

Teacher’s answers:
1. Swimming is a summer sport.
2. I do my homework after Jornal Nacional.
3. I often study at 8 o'clock.
4. I have dinner before 'Viver a Vida'.
5. No, I never exercise.
6. Yes, he is a great athlete.
7. I always have one bowl of ice cream.
8. No, I can't cook.
9. No, I don't know how to play soccer.

Teacher’s requests:
1. Ask a question using "which".
2. Ask a question using "to know how to".
3. Ask Carol if she is tired.

Paper Lesson 22
Teacher’s questions:
1. When is our net class going to be?
2. Are you going tot ravel net week?
3. Do you prefer to travel by bus or by car?
4. What are you going to do tomorrow afternoon?
5. Are you going to rest when you arrive home tonight?
6. Do you like to camp out?
7. Do you study at a college?
8. When are you going to come back to CCAA?

Teacher’s answers:
1. Yes, we are going to study tonight.
2. No, they are not going to camp out.
3. No, my sister is oing to travel tomorrow morning.
4. My sisters and my friends are going with me.
5. We're going by plane.
6. We're going to come back net week.
7. Tomorrow afternoon.
8. I am going to rest.

Teacher’s requests:
1. Ask a question using "going to"
2. Ask Bianca if she is going to rest after the class.
3. Ask Pedro if he is going to the beach this weekend.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário