quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2009
1.What is your phone number?
2.Is Jean Daniel's sister or Charlie's sister?
4.Who is Sandy's brother?
5.And who is Leroy?
6.Is your sister fine?
7.Is Ronaldo a soccer player or a basketball player?
8.Is Giba a good volleyball player?
9.Is Carolina Dickman cute?
10.Is your CCAA book new?
2.She is fine, thanks;
3.Yes, he is.
4.No, he is John.
5.She is Carol.
6.She is my friend.
8.Yes, he is a great soccer player.
9.She is Daniel's sister.
10.No, she is a great basketball player.
1.Ask Virginia a question using "who"
2.Ask Amanda a question using "is this"
3.Ask Brenda a question using "is that"
4.Ask Bianca a question using "is he"
5.Ask Carlos a question using "is she"
1.How many children does Mrs. Robinson have?
2.How many daughters and sons does your mother have?
3.Is the teacher a nice person?
4.Do you always have steak for dinner?
5.How many aunts do you have?
6.What's Doug's uncle's name?
7.Is your house near CCAA?
8.Is Mangabeira near the beach?
9.Do you have a lot of pets?
10.CCAA is near Bugu. Is Manaíra Shopping also near CCAA?
1.She just has one child.
2.I have two daughters.
3.No, she is a really nice student.
4.My mixer is at Aunt Wilma's house.
5.No, it isn't. 'Ronaldao' is far from the church.
6.We have fish, mashed potatoes and corn for dinner.
7.That is a pet shop.
8.I have three birds and a small fish.
9.Yes, it is near the bus stop.
10.Yes, I do. I also have three pens.
c) Teacher’s requests:
1. Ask David how many children Mrs. Robinson has.
2. Ask Mrs. Brown if she has a daughter.
3. Ask Amanda if her house is far from CCAA.
4. Ask Juliana how many aunts and uncles she has.
5. Ask me what the Browns have for dinner.
A) Teacher's questions:
1. Why are you writing in English?
2. In the lesson, is Steve speaking low?
3. Do you have a sore throat?
4. Does your mother have many dresses?
5. Does your father’s car have a CD player?
6. Does your house have an alarm system?
7. In the lesson, can Cathy come out and play? Why?
8. Do you always have a lot of homework to do?
B) Teacher's answers:
1. Because I am an English teacher.
2. Because I am hungry.
3. Yes, he does.
4. No she doesn’t.
5. She has a brother, but she doesn’t have a sister.
6. I’m awfully sorry, dear, but you can’t.
7. Yes, he does, and his car is brand-new.
8. Yes, she has many pets.
C) Teacher's requests:
1. Ask Cindy how many books she has.
2. Ask Lucy if she has a brand-new DVD player.
3. Ask Helen what Jean has in her backpack.
4. Ask Milton if his brother have a CD player.
5. Ask me if I have a sore throat.
quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2009
1. Is there a good show on Tv tonight?
2.How much is a ticket for Banda Eva's concert?
3.Do you have enough money to buy a car?
4.Do you have enough money to buy a Big-Big?
5.Where are Rafaela and Bianca? (Use 'right')
6.Are you always broke?
7.Are there any trees in front of CCAA?
8.I don't have a pencil. Can you lend me one?
9.Can you lend me two hundred reias?
10.In the lesson, Daniel and Alice don't have enough money for their tickets. What about Dave and Mike?
1.Yes, it is tonight.
2.That's twelve bucks.
3.No, I don't have enough money for that.
4.They are in the other classroom.
5.Yes, I do.
6.No, I don't
7.Yes, I am always hungry.
8.I don't have any books either.
9.That's a great idea!
10.No, we don't. We only have money for three tickets.
1.Ask Mike and Dave if they have enough money to buy a car.
2.Ask Jean if she is broke.
3.Ask Mark if he can lend you his book.
4.Ask Carla is she is speaking English in class only today.
5.Ask Tom if his birthday party is tonight.