quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2009

TN1 Papers

Entregar exercicios até dia 07/11, ok?

PAPER L.4

Teacher's Questions
1. Are you and your friends my students?
2. Are you and your friends Americans?
3. Is your house full of dogs?
4. Are you ready for teen 2?
5. Is Mag Shopping in front of Kadosh?
6. Where is CCAA?
7. Are Ronaldo and Kaka volleyball players?
8. Is you backpack full of sandwiches?

Teacher's Answers
1. Yes, I'm ready for CCAA.
2. No, I'm ready for school.
3. Yes, they are.
4. My pencil is here.
5. Bob and Mike are over there.
6. He is our friend.
7. The school is in front of the stadium.
8. The school is in front of the stadium.
9. The school is in front of the stadium.
10. Yes, my backpack is full of books.

Teacher's Requests
1. Ask a question using "are they".
2. Ask a question using "are we".
3. Ask a question using "are you (plural)"
4. Ask a question using "where".

PAPER L.5
Teacher's Questions
1. Is Lula American?
2. Is this exercise for lesson 6?
3. Are you tall or short?
4. Am I tall or short?
5. Is your neighbor fat or thin?
6. Are you twelve?
7. Is your house ugly?
8. What color are Daniel eyes?
9. How old are you?
10. How old is the teacher?

Teacher's Answers
1. Yes, I'm tall.
2. He is blond.
3. No, she isn't cute.
4. Michael Jackson is thin.
5. They are blue.
6. It's blue.
7. No, my sister is fat.
8. My brother is 12.
9. No, I'm 18.

Teacher's Requests
1. Ask Charlie where he is from.
2. Ask Sally where she is.
3. Ask Doug how old he is.
4. Ask Daniel if his eyes are blue.
5. Ask Jean if she is blond or brunette.

PAPER L.6
Teacher's Questions
1. Are you and your friends my students or Edja's?
2. Whose notebook is this?
3. Whose sister is Alice?
4. Is your neighbor's car beautiful?
5. Is your brother/sister home?
6. What are Celta and Gol?
7. Let's swim in the pool.
8. Are you guys afraid of dogs?

Teacher's Answers
1. This is my book.
2. That's Mr. Strickland's van.
3. That's his backpack.
4. He's her brother.
5. Yes, it's really beautiful.
6. Andreza is over there.
7. No way, I'm afraid of water.
8. Their pool is over there.
9. Yes, their apartment is great.
10. Ok. Let's!

Teacher's Requests
1. Ask Daniel if his dog is beautiful.
2. Ask me if my sister is home.
3. Ask Helen if she is afraid of dogs.
4. Ask a question using "whose".
5. Ask a question using "where".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário