A) Teacher's questions:
1. Why are you writing in English?
2. In the lesson, is Steve speaking low?
3. Do you have a sore throat?
4. Does your mother have many dresses?
5. Does your father’s car have a CD player?
6. Does your house have an alarm system?
7. In the lesson, can Cathy come out and play? Why?
8. Do you always have a lot of homework to do?
B) Teacher's answers:
1. Because I am an English teacher.
2. Because I am hungry.
3. Yes, he does.
4. No she doesn’t.
5. She has a brother, but she doesn’t have a sister.
6. I’m awfully sorry, dear, but you can’t.
7. Yes, he does, and his car is brand-new.
8. Yes, she has many pets.
C) Teacher's requests:
1. Ask Cindy how many books she has.
2. Ask Lucy if she has a brand-new DVD player.
3. Ask Helen what Jean has in her backpack.
4. Ask Milton if his brother have a CD player.
5. Ask me if I have a sore throat.