A) Teacher’s Questions:
1. Is San Francisco on the East Coast or on the West Coast of the United States?
2. Who is the most fascinating actor you know?
3. What is the most fascinating book you know?
4. Who is the most beautiful actress you know?
5. Which is more interesting to go to, the movies or the theater?
6. What do you know about the Golden Gate Bridge?
7. What’s the most interesting tourist attraction in João Pessoa?
8. Is it difficult or easy to park in front of CCAA? What about in Shopping Manaira?
9. Is it difficult to park in San Francisco?
10. Do you like seafood? What’s your favorite kind of seafood?
B) Teacher’s Answers:
1. In my opinion, Joao Pessoa is more interesting than Recife.
2. I think oysters are more delicious than crab.
3. Yes, they are, but lobsters are more expensive.
4. It’s the most famous bridge in the world.
5. I think it’s a fascinating city.
6. Robinho is.
7.No, I’m more intelligent than my brother.
8. I parked my car in front of CCAA.
9. Olavo thinks Angelina Jolie is more beautiful than Grazi Massafera.
10. Good? It’s out of this world.
C) Teacher’s Requests:
1. Ask a question using ‘more…than’.
2. Ask a question using ‘the most’.
3. Ask Larissa what her mother’s specialty is.
4. Ask Daniel if it’s difficult to park downtown.
5. Ask Olavo what the most expensive car in Brazil is.