quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2010

TN4 Paper L.38

Enjoy your homework!

A)Teacher's questions:
1.What can you say if your brother (or sister)is disturbing you when you're studying?
2.What do we use to lock and unlock doors?
3.When was the last time you stood in a line? Did you stand in that line for a long time or for a few moments?
4.Who bought you this beautiful shirt you are wearing?
5.Is there anything in your pocket?
6.What will you probably do next Sunday? (use perhaps)
7.If you see a person who looks suspicious standing in front of your house, what will you probably do?
8.Do you like to repair things?
9.When did you last call the police?
10.Are there many thieves in your neighborhood?

B)Teacher's answers: (different questions for answers 5,6 and 7)
1.My mother did.
2.Thais is.
3.A doorman does.
4.I call the police.
5.My father repaired the lock yesterday.
6.My father repaired the lock yesterday.
7.My father repaired the lock yesterday.
8.Perhaps I will go to the beach.
9.No, I unlocked the door.
10.We use keys.

C)Teacher's requests:
1.Ask a question using 'who'.
2.Ask a question using the past tense of the verb 'to stand'.
3.Ask a question using the past tense of the verb 'to take'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário