quinta-feira, 3 de junho de 2010

Paper L.45

A)Teacher's questions:
1. If you win the lottery, what will you do?
2. If you travel to the States, will you pick someone to go with you?
3. Where will you go if you win a lot of money?
4. Would you like to take a trip to Asia?
5. Do you often buy lottery tickets?
6. When was the last time you got a prize?
7. Where would you prefer to go, to Africa or to Europe?
8. If I tell you that I have a difficult test tomorrow, what will you say to me?

B)Teacher's answers:
1. If win the lottery, I will go to Asia and then to Europe.
2. Asia is.
3. No, Africa is larger than Europe.
4. He'll buy a lot of things.
5. No, I won't. I will take a trip to North America.
6. No, I will have to pick someone else.
7. I bought a lottery ticket yesterday.
8. The first prize is 2,000,000 dollars.

C)Teacher's requests:
1. Ask a question using the first If-clause (If I win...I will buy...)
2. Ask Adriana what she will do if she wins the lottery.
3. Ask Daniel where will he go if he wins a lot of money.
4. Ask Amanda if she would like to take a trip with you.
5. Ask Andhre if he asks someone to help him when he is in a difficult situation.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário