1. Did you have a date last night?
2. In the lesson, what street did Charlie and Jean walk along?
3. What did Charlie and Jean discover?
4. Do you like rock?
5. What's your favorite rock group?
6. What did you do last Sunday?
7. Do you know how to play cards?
8. How did you like our last class?
1. It was great.
2. I walked along Paulo Roberto Street.
3. No, my brother and I discover a new restaurant.
4. No, it was 2,000 to -150.
5. Oh, let's not talk about the score.
6. I played cards Saturday night.
1. Ask a question using the Simple Past Tense.
2. Ask Livia how her weekend was.
3. Ask Beatriz how she liked her last trip.
4. Ask Igor if enjoyed his weekend.